But will Indy's stubble grow to match his rival Z.Z. Topp? (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by You are whacked, man from ip172.seattle11.wa.pub-ip.psi.net on January 30, 2001 at 03:32:02:

In Reply to: Indy 4 Script Revealed At Last? posted by The Fabulous Mola on January 29, 2001 at 22:09:35:

: This script is rumored to have been found by a groundskeeper at Skywalker Ranch. It seems he went to pick up his check last week and found it lying on a file cabinet. Unfortunately, I cannot, at this time, verify it's authenticity.

:
: INDIANA JONES AND THE MULLET KING

:
: HOLLYWOOD, FLORIDA 1981

: The three figures carefully make their way through the rows of double-wides. In the dim sunlight, Indiana Jones spots a small object in a nearby yard. He leans over and picks it up.

: Indy: It's a 'mullet minder'...I hate these guys.

: He drops the comb as his two companions take a look for themselves.

: Guide: (rubbing his fingers over it) Grease...still fresh...they're taunting us.

: Guide 2: If they knew we were here, they would have asked for a handout already.

: Indy reaches the entrance to the lot and stops, placing his hands on his hips.

: Indy: This is where my competitor cashed in.

: Guide: Senor, please...no one has come out of there in days.

: Indy: Wait here.

: Guide 2: If you insist, Senor.

: Indy slowly makes his way through the yard, carefully avoiding the broken toys and debris. The Guides watch in horror as he nearly trips over a Big Wheel- before finally reaching the steps. Suddenly, the silence is broken by a thunderous growl, and Indy leaps back as he sees a giant Rottweiler leaping for his throat!! The dog's vicious teeth tear at his jacket as he barely escapes their grasp and dives onto the grass.

: He slowly picks himself up and circles around the perimeter of the dog's chain. Reaching a side window, he lifts himself up. The sounds of REO Speedwagon blare throughout the dimly lit space. Indy stumbles in the darkness and lands squarely on the floor- FACE TO FACE WITH A LARGE PYTHON SNAKE!! He quickly rolls away as he realizes that it is housed in a large aquarium.

: Indy: There's always a glass.

: His eyes adjust to the darkness as he realizes he is being watched. A small toddler, clad in only a diaper stares at him from the corner. Indy raises a finger to his mouth and silently gestures to the child.

: Indy: Shhh.

: The silence is broken, however, by the sound of glass breaking and the toddler cries out.

: Mullet Jr.: Kaaah! Li-Ma! Shoh de daaayyy!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Li-Ma!! Li-Ma!!

: Indy shares the boy's concern-

: THE MULLET KING HAS RISEN!!

: Indy steels himself and quietly walks down the corridor amidst the sound of tormented cries. He cringes as he spots a pair of leopard skin curtains blocking out the sunlight. A brief silence is broken by the sound of a plate crashing.

: Mullet King: YOU DARE NOT DO THAT!

: The stern warning is followed by the sound of leather cracking and more cries. The Mullet King's hand rises to strike his belt again- as the tip of the bullwhip wraps around it, spinning him around.

: Mullet King: Huh?! Who are you?!

: Indy: I was told you dealt in goods...

: Mullet King: Are you a cop?

: Indy grins.

: Indy: I'm a friend of a friend.

: The Mullet King is silent as he sizes him up.

: Mullet King: Tomorrow. Come back tomorrow.

: Indy grimaces, then remembers his promise.

: Indy: Some of the locals claim to have lost a valuable collection.

: The Mullet King glances over at a stack of albums on the floor. They are destroyed- covered in beer and broken glass, only one remains intact on the tabletop- Tattoo You by The Rolling Stones.

: The Mullet King reaches for a knife, but Indy tugs tightly on the whip and gestures.

: Indy: I'm not leaving here without the Stones.

: The Mullet King is silent as his wife tosses Indy the album. As Indy backs out of the entranceway, he grins at the Mullet King.

: Indy: Tomorrow.

:
: ********************************************

:
: Marion: Here he comes now- he's been dragging those two little Mexican kids around again! Indy get in here!

: Indy waves goodbye to the Guides as he enters his yard.

: Indy: Estuday. Estuday.

: Guides: ???

: Marion: I thought you were going to watch your father while I was gone! How am I supposed to take care...

: Indy pauses as Marion gets in his face.

: Indy: You've been drinking again, haven't you?!

: Marion: Don't you start with me, Indiana Jones!! I have spent all morning trying to...

: Indy shrugs her off as he walks to his room. Henry Sr. looks up from his breakfast as Indy walks by.

: Henry Sr.: Did you find us a stereo, Junior?

: Indy yells furiously as he slams the door.

: Indy: How many times do I have to tell you...!!

:
: THE END

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: