Can't recommend them highly enough

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bellosh from 144.178.107.85 on January 30, 2001 at 05:52:26:

In Reply to: Sean, let me know if you come across 'em, ok? posted by Indiana Eastwood on January 30, 2001 at 00:41:06:

They Raiders illustrated screenplay appears on ebay every month or so. . .it's where I got mine last year. It's just like the phantom menace illustrated screenplay, only better - all b/w storyboards. The TOD one is in colour and more like the Art of. . .books they did for the Star Wars films. Again, it's fantastic - but I've hardly ever seen them on ebay. If you want info on the early films read the lost drafts article on theraider.net which I wrote (sorry for the plug), some of them have pre-production art on them. Be sure to tell me if you think they're good/a pile of crap. I was trying to write what LFL should have produced by now - an Indy equivalent to the excellent Star Wars 'annotated screenplays' book. regards, Bellosh

: : Hey:
: : The Raiders & TOD screenplay that were published when the films came out are EXCELLENT, and I can't stress that enough. By all means find 'em on E-bay, and they blow the Star Wars ones out of the water...they are a HUGE resource of information.
: : Cheers,
: : Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: