Re: lol...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Sean from 206.67.74.117 on January 30, 2001 at 09:21:57:

In Reply to: Re: lol... posted by MF on January 30, 2001 at 00:02:24:

Hell yeah. Videos don't pause the way dvds do. I bet a lot of questions will be finally answered when and if that thing comes out!

I noticed another thing on my hj, btw; when I first got it, although I was assured it would look "just like the Raiders hat", it had a TOD taper to it, which disappointed me-until I pushed in those two front dent a little more. That pushed the sides out to straighten the crown and creates "the look" perfectly; the only thing is that from the side, the front dents extend farther back than they should.

I have spent countless hours with RTLA on, trying to rehaape my HJ, and the end result, I think, is about 90-95% there. There's one more thing that I notice about the Raiders hat, though: from the side view, the back of the crown actually does not go straight down as in my hj and the pb hats i've seen; it actually goes in a little as it descends, then tapers back out after reaching the top of the ribbon. This is clearly visible on that same hat page (MKs?) in the bar scene picture with Marion. Interesting..

: Yep! That's what got me to get out ROTLA this weekend...

: I've been digesting your theory and trying reconcile mine.

: (Too much thinking makes my head hurt! ;-)

: I'm thinking it's somewhere between me and you. Perhaps ribbon affixed higher, along with a flattened out brim. My eye, looking at that pic, sees an apparent crease where the lighter area is.

: Ah, this is so darn hard! Boy is a DVD release gonna make a lot of this easier!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]