Re: A poll instead of something on jackets...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Baldwyn from natsemi3-cp.nsc.com on January 30, 2001 at 14:10:57:

In Reply to: A poll instead of something on jackets... posted by Patterson on January 30, 2001 at 12:04:35:

I'm a 32 year old DVD chip designer (so I'm really hoping for the Indy Trilogy on DVD, it'll help sales!), married with one daughter (4 months old) who's middle name, Fedora, was naturally inspired by our favourite adventuring archaeologist. I have never seen Raiders in the theatre (stringent upbringing, not a single Star Wars/Indy toy in my childhood, which has exploded into my current toy obsession). My wife sighs patiently with my obsessions, but actually was the one to get me a Wested last Father's Day, and a Peterbros fedora for Christmas. My lifelong goals include getting the dust of 7 continents on my Alden's and skydiving at the North Pole. I spend my spare time these days doing carpentry, skydiving, and storyboarding my Indy-related short film.

Check out my webpage, you'll see me swinging on vines like Indy, a 12" custom Indy head sculpt, and of course my little Short Round.
http://www.tri-bal.com

Baldwyn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: