It's not the years....well maybe it is

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-59.col.cableone.net on January 30, 2001 at 22:19:41:

In Reply to: A poll instead of something on jackets... posted by Patterson on January 30, 2001 at 12:04:35:

: So, what does everyone out there do besides this "Indy stuff"? Family, career, other hobbies, school? Just wanted to talk something other than the number of millimeters deep the bi-swing pleat ought to be on the RotLA jacket.

: Tell everyone else about yourself.

: Cheers!

: Patterson

Oh, what the heck. May as well let you all in on private stuff. First of all I wear my fedoras. Surprise! Now to the other stuff. I am 48 years old, married for most of my life, and have 3 teenage daughters, two of those in college. They are both in education, as my lovely wife is a teacher in the public school system, and has undoubtably had something to do with this. For the past 10 years I have had my own cabinet shop. I work when the need hits me. I have too many interests to list them all, but the primary ones are, solo backpacking, playing guitars( I have 3, an old strat, a newer Les Paul, and an old Gibson acoustic), listening to and playing southern rock, bluegrass, and of course the blues, watching old movies, reading, napping, fishing, napping, eating, napping. I raise bull terriers, and like to check out the night skies. Sometimes I am a Republican, sometimes not. But never a Democrat. I have a wonderful life, and wouldn't trade it with anyone. I have worn many hats in my life,(metaphorically) but my current one suits me well. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]