i almost forgot.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sam Cox from ultra.bluep.com on January 31, 2001 at 03:35:19:

In Reply to: Re: A poll instead of something on jackets... posted by Sam Cox on January 31, 2001 at 03:14:11:

: : So, what does everyone out there do besides this "Indy stuff"? Family, career, other hobbies, school? Just wanted to talk something other than the number of millimeters deep the bi-swing pleat ought to be on the RotLA jacket.

: : Tell everyone else about yourself.

: : Cheers!

: : Patterson

: I am the manager of a retail store in Melbourne/Australia.I collect US cavalry stuff from 1912 to 1946.I also collect 1st Special Service Forces stuff(elite Canadian/American unit from WW2)
: The bulk of my collecting is based on the 56th Cavalry Brigade(Texas National Guard)and the 26th cavalry regiment(Philipino Scouts).The 26th Cavalry regiment was the last US cavalry regiment to do a mounted pistol charge in combat.
: The Indy stuff had me hooked since the summer of 81 ,but my gear collection only started to take shape in the last 10 yerars.
: Sam
I almost forgot,i love travel but dont do it enough.Bogart movies and Gary Cooper movies and i believe H.Ford is the hybrid reincarnation of them both.
Sam

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]