Re: A poll instead of something on jackets...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dakota Ellison from spider-wo013.proxy.aol.com on January 31, 2001 at 14:16:59:

In Reply to: A poll instead of something on jackets... posted by Patterson on January 30, 2001 at 12:04:35:

: So, what does everyone out there do besides this "Indy stuff"? Family, career, other hobbies, school? Just wanted to talk something other than the number of millimeters deep the bi-swing pleat ought to be on the RotLA jacket.

: Tell everyone else about yourself.

: Cheers!

: Patterson

Well, let's see, I'm 51, married 12 years, have a daughter, 10, live in the Atlanta area and have worked for a large communications company for 29 years. Have worn fedoras off and on since I was 5 years old. Been an Indy fan since the beginning. (Actually before the beginning since I read about the movie in Starlog Magazine before it was released in '81)I'm also a James Bond fan (almost gave that up during the Moore years).
Superman, old serials, pop culture, rock and roll, trivia, arts and crafts, and my shiny new black PT Cruiser. The looks I get with my PB fedora on driving around in that.
Cheers,
Dakota

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: