Spiderman? COOOLLLL!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Belloq from spider-tr033.proxy.aol.com on January 31, 2001 at 16:33:03:

In Reply to: Another teaser. posted by Indiana Dog on January 31, 2001 at 16:13:13:

: There's a a photo of HF in the new 'Biography' and the caption reads something along the lines of 'Indiana Jones is a romantic adventurer and I would love to play him again.' Not word for word but it was something like that. O.K. Harry, we know you WANT to do it, so get off your tail bone quit making stupid decisions (i.e. pulling out of 'Traffic' and doing 'Random Hearts') and play the part!!
: p.s. They are filming 'Spiderman' across the street from me. Pretty cool. I can see onto the NY back lot but have yet to see the pajama'd man runnin' around.

thats gunna be a good movie but anyway HF also turned down the role of playint the new movie from the series of "the Patriot Games" ( ya know the series with Clear and Present danger too...well there making a new movie out of it and HF turned it down!) Why did he do that...i don't know!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]