No Shit? He really says that? (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Your God damned partner! from spider-mtc-tg011.proxy.aol.com on January 31, 2001 at 17:18:58:

In Reply to: YAY! I finally got the Indy trilogy! posted by Indy Coil on January 30, 2001 at 21:52:37:

: Yep, that's right, you heard me. I've been an Indy fan since I was 5 and now on my 16 birthday I FINALLY got the movies. I'm watching Raiders right now, and there are a few things that made my jaw drop. The main one being, that for the past five years I've watched Raiders on network television. I came to the part when Indy and Marion's boat is boarded by Belloq and his Nazi goons. It was Indy's reaction to the news of the Nazi's arrival that made my eyes bug out and my jaw hit the floor.

: Indy: "Holy Shit"

: I was like, WHAT THE HELL? INDY DOESN'T SAY SHIT! (or would it be "talk shit"....?) THIS IS A PG MOVIE! Then I remembered that it was this movie's sequel that spawned PG-13. But still, after seeing Raiders only on Sci-Fi Channel or USA Network for the past few years, I forgot how the movie actually transpires....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]