Re: A poll instead of something on jackets...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 29yr.old Indy from A010-0576.LAUR.splitrock.net on January 31, 2001 at 20:26:27:

In Reply to: A poll instead of something on jackets... posted by Patterson on January 30, 2001 at 12:04:35:

: So, what does everyone out there do besides this "Indy stuff"? Family, career, other hobbies, school? Just wanted to talk something other than the number of millimeters deep the bi-swing pleat ought to be on the RotLA jacket.

: Tell everyone else about yourself.

: Cheers!

: Patterson

: I'm 29 years old and my name is Mike. I've been into Indiana Jones since I first saw "Raiders" in the 80's. By trade, I'm an electrician-maintenance-HVAC technician (w/good salary to be able to buy jackets and other gear). I work constantly and really don't have the time to venture out like I wish I could. I drive a '97 Z28 Camaro, and a beat up Dodge Ram 50 truck. I like alcoholic beverages very much and I'm trying to lose about 20 lbs. before the summer. Height is 6'1" and 205 lbs. Residence is in Annapolis, Maryland (but not a Ravens fan!). I like fishing,hunting,hikeing,camping,and exploring the world. I could say more,but,I gotta run! 29yr.old Indy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]