The better question is why not Flightsuits?..

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by West from ACA09CD6.ipt.aol.com on February 01, 2001 at 03:54:50:

In Reply to: For West.... possibly Patterson (?) posted by Shawnkara on January 31, 2001 at 15:16:51:

Other than the fact that Peter did get the specs from Patterson first and didn't respond to them at all by changing the current Wested Raiders patterns, Lee Kepler's long running with the company (heck they're even located in the same city), and the company's history already with this specific jacket and it's great rep. Flightsuits is probably a great choice for many reasons to make this jacket. One they're in the US by a company known for making quality gear for the military and such, two they have a great guarentee on returns and a lifetime one on the stitching and zippers, three they have one of the best customer service I've seen, four Dave Marshall is a great guy to just chew the fat with (and he even remembered my named, made me feel kinda special), and five FS offer a wide variety of leathers of high quality. And other than those things going for them FS and Dave are sticklers for details on jacket patterns (sound familiar?) and have had lots of experience (more than most even know) with the specific details of this very beloved (border line obssessive) jacket.

Just my 2 cents,
West

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: