the Indygear nut is born to trouble as the sparks fly upward....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The voice of an angry jacket............ from cheetah.bluep.com on February 01, 2001 at 15:26:02:

In Reply to: Re: A poll instead of something on jackets... posted by Indydawg on February 01, 2001 at 14:55:08:

: : So, what does everyone out there do besides this "Indy stuff"? Family, career, other hobbies, school? Just wanted to talk something other than the number of millimeters deep the bi-swing pleat ought to be on the RotLA jacket.

: : Tell everyone else about yourself.

: : Cheers!

: : Patterson
:
: Ok, why not? I am a 25 year old, public high school (in the bad part of town) English teacher in Atlanta, Georgia. I am married, have a 3 month old daughter, and a small but growing Indy collection. Other stuff....I am hooked on Civil War history and Eastern philosophy, I enjoy reading up on Architecture and Archeology, every fall I get an uncontrollable urge to run around my house barking like a DAWG cause the GA BULLDOGS are playing, and I love to sit by the fire on a warm summer night, playing some Eagles tunes on my 6-string, and sipping on a Red Stripe! Oh, and I think I have angered the leather jacket gods cause I cannot seem to get my Indy jacket situation squared away to save my life!

: Later, ya'll!
: Indydawg
Why wouldnt the Indygear nut be born unto trouble,under the tyranny of such an angry god?
Find the Jacket God within you.FLIGHTSUITS.Dennis Quaid new Indy?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]