Re: Great Adventurers & Their Quests

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on February 01, 2001 at 16:28:20:

In Reply to: Great Adventurers & Their Quests posted by Austin Powers on February 01, 2001 at 15:49:30:

: I saw a while back how someone found this video for sale online, so I decided to order me up one. Man, it came quick. I ordered late Sunday night, and it came today, Thursday. The box is pretty cool too, I figgered it'd be a generic box, but it's designed solely for this video. It's got a behind-the-scenes picture from 'Last Crusade' on back. Now all I have to do is watch it, as I haven't seen it since it aired back in '89 I reckon.

: Austin Powers

I taped the program when it first aired. It was just a hair dispointing to me, as they really didn't give as much time to the behind the scenes stuff as I thought they could have. The best special in my opinion, hands down, was the M-TV "Big Show" special that aired in May of 1989 that did a bang up job of covering the making of the Last Crusade. I'm surprised that it hasn't shown up in any form on the internet. Well done special in my opinion. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]