How could you?I'd rather see..

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Sean from 24-164-153-78.nyc.rr.com on February 01, 2001 at 23:33:48:

In Reply to: An odd question. O.k. maybe it's just dumb, but . . . posted by Indiana Dog on February 01, 2001 at 15:50:55:

I'd rather see HF play Indy in his 80s than see George Clooney. What a nightmare!!!..: Let's just say that for some unexplainable reason Lucas and Speilberg decide to make Indy 4 but one big exception MUST be made. There has to be a MAJOR change. IF (big if) they had to either (a) get someone else besides Harrison Ford or (b) had to completely change the outfit, what should go? I'm not saying he would wear knickers or a Run-DMC jump suit but the jacket and feodora had to go. I would also find it hard to see anyone else play Indy (even though I've expressed that I think Clooney would be great) but Harrison running around without 'the gear?' I dunno. Harrison is Indy but so is the jacket and feodora. Would it be better to see someone else wear the outfit or still have the multi-talented Harry call himself Indy no matter what he has on?
: I know this wouldn't happen but just curious what y'all think.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]