(sp!)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The White Rider from ppp-207-193-30-43.snantx.swbell.net on September 14, 1998 at 20:42:53:

In Reply to: Re: WHAT WE WANT and what should be!! posted by Stephen on September 14, 1998 at 19:19:38:

: : Just about all of us want to see a Fourth Indiana jones movie , ponder the ideas of what its going to be like , and feel a good sence of closure when we walk out of the theater as we did after we saw Last Crusade. I must say that when i speak of closure , i mean leaving the theater and knowing Indy lives on.... These thoughts wich I'm discussing is just my own opinion and i would like to hear more ideas from everyone else. As for more Indiana Jones adventures, i couldnt imagine Indiana Jones with out Harrison Ford. Ford is the person who we support and go to see. Indiana Jones is Harrison Ford, Harrison Ford is Indiana Jones. Ford brought Speilberg's and Lucase's ideas to life and made it not only memorable, but a blockbuster hit!! take care,
: : G.J.R.

:
: I certainly love Ford as Indy and will always think of him as "the"
: Indiana Jones, much as Michaelson notes Johnny Wisemuller (sp?) will
: always be "the" Tarzan. However, I would continue to see any new
: Indy films, should others be made, regardless who plays Indy in the
: same way I have continued to see the new Bond films, despite several
: different actors in the role. While no one can replace Ford, the
: action and adventures of Indy will be more than enough to keep my
: interest in future films.

: Regards,
: Stephen

I think it's Johnny Weismueller or Weismuller, one of the two. Probably the first one.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]