Great pic!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dakota Ellison from spider-te033.proxy.aol.com on February 03, 2001 at 11:54:53:

In Reply to: Return From The Forbidden Zone posted by MK on February 02, 2001 at 19:42:17:

: “No creature can survive in that part of the Forbidden Zone. I've been there. I've seen it.” - CORNELIUS

: The Planet of the Apes set in Death Valley was cold muddy and windy, but I did survive. My new PB fedora did well too. It only left my head to sleep or shower. With all the dust it looks more like the movie hats nowJ In the beginning I did receive a few Indy comments, but by the end all the crew had made visits to Big 5 and Walmarts for hats. Of course none were comparable to my PB J Thanks to my Timberland boots the several inches of mud was not a problem. (Aldens would have been a disaster. Sorry). My trusty Cold Steel – Recon Scout knife accompanies me on all my desert journeys, but was of little use this outing, save being a conversation piece. My old Pakistan leather bomber jacket performed admirably as always, but I was wishing I that my FS jacket had arrived in time. The shirt I am wearing in the photo below is the one from K-Mart that I posted about. It is great for the $16 I paid for it. I sent that $40 L.L. Bean shirt back. I did return to find all my Indy/Disney toys waiting. It was like Christmas.

: The photo is me with Michael Pack, the ape teeth supervisor. No, that is not a really weird Indy bag. It is my make-up case.

:

The hat looks great. What do you mean about the Aldens? Was the mud that deep?
Cheers,
Dakota

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: