Re: Anyone made a replica Ark yet? (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rocky from cn204279-a.harris1.pa.home.com on February 03, 2001 at 12:03:33:

In Reply to: Anyone made a replica Ark yet? (nm) posted by Canadiana Jones on February 03, 2001 at 00:40:47:

I posted last year, that a friend of mine out at work is interested in doing one. He's got pictures of the ark from the Lucasfilm archives book I lent him. He just had his new home built and he still is trying to get his shop built up. I talked to him about it about a month ago, and he's still interested in trying it. The man's great when it comes to woodworking and machinery. He used to be in construction before he lost his leg in an accident. He says he'll make it full size and I asked him to give it the ability to be dismantled for shipping purposes. I know he can make the ark pretty close to the one pictured and in the movie. The only thing I'm not 100% sure he can do are the two diadems on top. I honestly don't know how long it will be before he get's started on it, but I will let everyone know when he does. I have to be honest, I'm anxious for him to get started too, but I don't want to appear pushy to him, lest he loses interest in doing it. So I'll let him take it at his pace and we'll see how it comes along.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]