And this is my PB....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dakota Ellison from spider-tm053.proxy.aol.com on February 03, 2001 at 13:21:39:

In Reply to: Maybe this can help......... posted by Dakota Ellison on February 03, 2001 at 13:12:30:

: : I'm looking to buy a fedora, but I have no previous knowledge in shaping, pinching, or any of that fun stuff. I'm just looking for a "ready-to-wear" custom designed Indy hat. I've looked into Indygear, and decided between either the Indiana Miller (256, previously shaped) or Stetson Temple to fit into my budget. But the Peter Bros. Fedora is really enticing me. I know Patterson has given them specific instructions for his fedora, but is there a way I can buy one from them "already custom-made"? If not, is there any way you could provide me with the exact things to ask for when ordering this hat? Thank you so much for your help.

: This is what I sent to Joe back in June when he did mine. The one thing Patterson asked for that I didn't was a double bow on the ribbon.(I've since remedied that myself with a more authentic Petersham ribbon.) Also ask for a white liner. The Miller is cheaper but the PB is a dead on copy. And don't feel aprehensive about talking to Joe; he is one friendly guy and will help you all he can to get what you want. Hope this helps.
: Cheers,
: Dakota

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: