A serious answer!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0532.cvx7-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on February 03, 2001 at 13:50:21:

In Reply to: Yet another Raiders observation..... posted by Indiana Jimmie on February 03, 2001 at 09:08:57:

Indy was flooring it all the time! He had to. It's a rule in a chase that you NEVER slow down! ;)

: In the big truck chase scene, when Indy has "wiped" all of the soldiers from the sides of the truck, and after he has been shot in the arm, the last Nazi climbs over the top of the truck, swings in through the window, and, seeing Indy grab his shot arm in pain after kicking him, proceeds to beat him numerous times in the same arm.
: What I am wondering is this : With the missing door WIDE-OPEN behind Indy, why did the soldier grab him and toss him through the windscreen, when he could have just chucked him out the door? I mean, one small push and buh-by Indy....It might not have killed him, but they would almost certainly have been rid of him....Just something I was wondering while watching Raiders at 4AM while bored at work......

: Anyone want to comment?

: "I don't know, I'm makin' this up as I go..."

: Indiana Jimmie
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: