Re: Pic of Aldens found in Star Wars Insider!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 29yr.old Indy from A010-1285.LAUR.splitrock.net on February 04, 2001 at 08:05:13:

In Reply to: Re: Pic of Aldens found in Star Wars Insider! posted by Greg on February 03, 2001 at 22:38:52:

: : I got the new issue of Star Wars Insider about a week or so ago and have been noticing this pic of some new chararcter from Episode II. The pic is on of the George Lucas Selects pics also found at starwars.com. It is on page 12 of the magazine and show a man setting on a couch. He does not have his full costume on. He has a big mask on and the rest is his regular cloths. There is no doupt in my mind thta the boot he is wearing are the Aldens. I have studied this pics carfully and that is what they have to be. The details of the boot are fairly visible and they match the Aldens perfectly. Has anyone else seen this??

: : Cheers Josh

:
: That's a nice thought, but I have to disagree with you. The boots in question are a bit too tall and they have a round, smooth top toe (not a moc toe), and the soles are more like the rubber soles on a pair of chippewas.

: Greg

: You must be looking at a sharper copy of that picture because I don't notice all of those details! They do resemble a pair of Aldens to me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]