I don't think so...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from user-2ivev1b.dialup.mindspring.com on February 04, 2001 at 09:36:50:

In Reply to: Am I the only Indy fan that likes The Mummy? posted by Phil on February 04, 2001 at 07:26:54:

I enjoyed The Mummy, and I'm looking forward to the sequel. The Indiana Jones comparison was inevitable, but I think totally unfair. I believe the Mummy deserves to be thought of as an equal to Indiana Jones (not based on storyline or character development, of course), as both pay homage to the old cliff-hanger serials of the 30s and 40s.
-graml

: People see The Mummy as a rip off of indiana jones(which could be true), but I see it as a prequel. It has everything an indy film could need, guns, women, the occult, humour and the phobia scenes.

: The only thing a bit off is the o'donald character. Instead of looking for lost tresures, he is looking for an adventure, and to follow the girl around which isn't completely like Indy.

: I don't know, this message is a bit messed up, can anyone make anything of it??

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]