"If you can`t wear the stuff,why have it?"

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Hector from spider-wa064.proxy.aol.com on February 05, 2001 at 00:55:50:

In Reply to: Re: more pics..... posted by Curious on February 04, 2001 at 19:33:49:

:
: I enjoyed looking at these. Thanks for posting them. If you can't use and wear this stuff, then why have it?

Actually my friend, I do wear it. Most everyday. Now you have to realize that I have modernized it but its still the same basic look. I wear the shoes and pants alot (the pants are the right color but they appeared greenish in the pics) but, if you will imagine, add to it a maroon dress shirt, or a black one...black goes very classic with kakhi pants, sometimes a nice sweater, or a long sleeve T-shirt. There are tons of variations on color and styles as long as you keep the same basic sillouhette. My wife, although she is not into the whole Indy gear thing, loves it when I wear a black dress shirt, kakhi pants, the shoes, the gun belt(with my wallet attached instead of a holster) and the fedora. And most of the times people don`t realize the Indy look. I get accused of being a 1930`s gangster or Al capone instead. The only thing I won`t wear is the kakhi shirt with the right pants. I think it looks too much like adventure clothing and unfortunately my life is not that adventurous!-Hector

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]