Re: Damn you, Hector....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Hector from spider-wa064.proxy.aol.com on February 05, 2001 at 01:22:04:

In Reply to: Damn you, Hector.... posted by Austin Powers on February 04, 2001 at 22:32:48:

: Just when I thought I was satisfied with my Indiana Miller hat, you go and post pictures of your PB. Man, that's the best PB I've seen yet. It looks EXACTLY like the Peru Temple hat. Did you modify it at all? I'm guessin' you tweaked the brim a tad, or did Joe Jr. do that? Either way now I HAVE to get myself a PB.

: You don't work on commision for Joe...do ya?

: Austin Powers
Thank you VERY much for your remarks! I`m very flattered. I have actually tweaked only one side of my brim. I have been folding the heck out of it and when I put the hat on, my oddly shaped head pushes the right side into that perfect slope up, over, and down that the hat in the idol switching scene has. You know, how you can see one side is flipped up in the back while the other side is down? Just fold the brim into and upside down V right about in the center...now ,mind you, this will look stressful on the hat and the fold will stay but as the hat relaxes it will mold into that perfect position. Good luck-Hector

p.s. The funny part is I was just showing my wife your hat pics off the last post you had on hats and remarking to her how much I liked your. Ironic!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]