WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eager to do something to get toys avalible to Indy fans from 1Cust2.tnt5.san-francisco3.ca.da.uu.net on February 05, 2001 at 01:22:36:

In Reply to: Disney Cuts Off Indy Mail Order, and I'm not happy posted by Micah on February 04, 2001 at 22:34:09:

Im sorry, but If were just going to sit on our butts', were not going to get the toys, that US, of ALL people, deserve the most. We should take action, and even if that means getting everyone who posts at this board and their friends to send letters the the heads of Disney, demanding that they make their profit.

Im going to write an E-Mail to Disnet right now, calmly explaining that I am upset, and that I would like a method to purchase these toys for myself. If I dont get a positive response from them, I will ask who there boss is, so I can write to them.

I want EVERYONE here to do the same. If not for yourself, then for you fellow friends here at Indyfan.com/forum. If were going to get Indy toys for Indy fans, WE NEED TO TAKE ACTION!

Send an E-Mail, by going to http://disney.go.com/mail/disneyland/mailform.html

Send away those complaints. If they get flooded, they will know that the demand is truly out there. Post here when your done, so we can see the names of all those who are willing to take 5 min for their hero, Indiana Jones, and for their friends.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]