Re: Wish my girlfriend would let me where my hat outside!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Hector from spider-wa064.proxy.aol.com on February 05, 2001 at 01:35:16:

In Reply to: Re: Wish my girlfriend would let me where my hat outside!!!! posted by Hector on February 05, 2001 at 01:29:50:

: I am a VERY lucky man. That`s why I married her! j/k! But sereiously, she does put up with my eccentricness. Sometimes, when I`m feeling saucy, I`ll wear my frock coats or, I have this awesome Coachman`s Cloak that I wear in the winter with a wild top hat (huge seven inch crown with rolled brim). She actually loves my clothing and sometimes asks me to wear it specifically. She even has asked me to wear my full Indy gear at times......and no not in the bedroom! Except maybe the whip....and the hat! Haha -Hector

p.s. she wants to do the Indiana Jones/ Lara Croft thing this year for Halloween! That will be cool!Every year we make it a big deal to dress really awesome for Halloween. we have been Nightmare Before Christmas (Jack and Sally), Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Leatherface and victim), Jack the Ripper and victim, Camper and The Blair Witch, and, back when I had my hearse, I was a grave digger and she was a dead woman in chains...we walked around complete with me carrying a cardboard coffin on my back! It was so cool!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]