Disneyland never got the figures

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Santiago from byu-edgix2.byu.edu on February 05, 2001 at 13:37:26:

If I am correct Disneyland never got the 4" action figure of Indiana Jones. Do you guys think they would deny one park from getting an item while another park was supplied with one? When I spoke with a "castmemeber" they said the 4" figure was due out in February so there were plans to at least have it there. Another observation. I can't believe that these figures have been sold out. I have been to Disneyland several times, (several times), and the flow of guests there is literally amazing. I have never been to Disneyworld but I know it is considerably larger than Disneyland so that would lead me to believe that there would be more people visiting at any given time. Anyhow what I am trying to get at is this. These figures sold out within a few weeks, supposedly from too many internet sales. I don't know the exact number of internet sales but from what it seems like if not one person bought an Indy Item "let alone the action figure" over the internet, they still would have been sold out within a month or two. Are there that many people that ordered over the internet. I know of the several that ordered from here, the several that found out aout the item from rebelscum, and other toys sites, but if that is all then Disney really under estimated the popularity of the Items to the regular park visitors. Again these are just thoughts and ideas, any feedback would be great.

"Adios seņor"

Santiago

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: