Yes it has, and I own the only copy. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-12.col.cableone.net on February 05, 2001 at 18:52:16:

In Reply to: Has Indy 4 Already Been Released? posted by Danny on February 05, 2001 at 17:35:38:

: This is what happened. I went to the video store because I started thinking about how sometimes a movie gets released and ya don't here much about it. I thought, "What if this is the case with Indy 4, and that is why no one ever heard anything more about it?" I talked with the girl behind the counter, and this was her response:

: Female: We have the video game.

: Me: Is it based on Indy 4?

: Female: I dunno. Do you want to rent it?

: Me: No, I asked you about Indy 4.

: Female: Sorry.

:
: As you can see, she totally tried to change the subject! I pretended I didn't know what she was doing, and tried to avoid the security cameras as much as I could. I spent some time looking over the ACTION titles, then approached her again.

:
: Female: Are you ready to check out?

: I ducked behind the DVD aisle, and acted like I was looking at "Chill Factor". I collected myself, then tried again. She was blowing me off and listening to someone who was returning a tape, so I leaned over the counter.

:
: Me: Are you willing to talk with me now?

: Female2: I can check you out over here, sir.

: Me: Excuse me...excuse me...

: Female: Yes, are you ready to check out now?

: Me: Hi. We spoke earlier...about Indy 4.

: Female: Um, yes.

: Me: What can you tell me?

: Female: We have several copies of the game in, if that's what you're interested in.

: Me: Look, I already have the game on my computer! So I don't exactly need to rent it, do I?

: Female: Well, the game is all we have at the moment. Although I believe we have the first 3 films in stock, if you'd like one of those.

: Me: Listen, I have SEVERAL copies of those films in my collection! Why would I rent one that probably doesn't even have the Diet Coke commercial before Crusade? Do you even know about that commercial?

: Female: Well, that's all we have. Sorry.

:
: Well, that's it for now, but as you can see, this girl seemed like she was trying to cover up for someone. (Could this have anything to do with Disney? I didn't think so at first, but now I can't be sure.) I'm going back next week and hopefully the manager will be there to clear this up.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]