Those two girls were whispering? I bet...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Timmy The Tulip from pool0002.cvx19-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on February 06, 2001 at 15:49:44:

In Reply to: UPDATE ON MY MESSAGE posted by Danny on February 06, 2001 at 15:24:48:

Being an insider myself I must warn you! There is a major conspiracy regarding a major video store chain and Lucasfilm! You may want to move to Rachel, Nevada, and keep an eye out for filming activity at Groom Lake, aka Dreamland and Area51! Just watch out when driving at night: There are lots of cows on the road - they don't move voluntarily. ;)
Timmy The Tulip

: Ok, I went back to the video store today and there was a different girl working the counter from the girl I had talked with yesterday. I told her about me writing my message at Indyfan.com and that I was there to see if they had Indy 4 so I could let you guys know. Guess what she said!!

: Her: I don't know- LET ME CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:
: I thanked her and waited for her to look it up in the computer but guess what? The girl from yesterday came out of the office and walked over to her! She totally ignored me except for a sideways glance and then whispered something to the first girl!!

: THE GIRL THEN STOPPED SEARCHING FOR IT ON THE COMPUTER!!

: The girl from yesterday went back into the office and then the first girl turned to me and said:

: Her: I'm sorry sir, but we don't have that title at this time.

: Me: Oh, um, ok.

:
: I spent a few minutes in the NEW RELEASES section watching her, then left. I had originally wanted to see if I could speak to a manager, but felt that what I had witnessed was proof enough. Any suggestions for how to proceed with this?
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]