Re: Question for Miller hat owners

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by You need to get yourself a Campdraft..... from 24.116.26.205 on February 06, 2001 at 21:51:49:

In Reply to: Question for Miller hat owners posted by Flash Fearless on February 06, 2001 at 19:32:27:

: Does the Miller Indy hat come with the rear brim turned down ? On their web page it almost looks snapped up like a dress Fedora. Before you jump onto the Peters Bros. band wagon, I'm looking for a hat to wear when I'm knocking around and don't want to worry about my PB custom Indy. Thanks for the input. Flash.

Seriously, if you want a low price fedora, and don't mind having the brim cut down, go with the Campdraft from Hatsdirect. They will put the right sized ribbon on it, and at a bit over 50.00, it is a steal. Plus it is one tough and good looking hat. I own one that I wear daily to work, and it gets abused, only to bounce back like an Australian hat should. In my hat quest, I have only found two hats that I will buy again. This is one of them, and the PB is the other. While the Campdraft doesn't capture the Raiders look as well as the PB, it does make a great TOD fedora, or even TLC fedora. Open crown height is around 5 1/2 inches, maybe a touch less, but still tall enough. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]