Specifications.......

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Hector from spider-te063.proxy.aol.com on February 07, 2001 at 11:30:19:

In Reply to: Hector... posted by Injun Jones on February 05, 2001 at 15:14:23:

: What are the exact specifications that you gave Joe Jr. for your hat?

Actually I e-mailed Joe with my hat size and said that I wanted a black ribbon with a six-inch open crown before bashing, and a 2 3/4`s brim all the way around. He asked me to send him some pics if I wanted so i sent him some bar scene and Temple scenes. we discussed more of my size because of my head being between 7 and 7 1/8 and more oval shaped to the sides.
We then talked on the phone a couple of days later and he asked me if I was sure I wanted black ribbon and not dark brown. He then specifically asked me if I wanted the back of the brim to flip up like a snap brim or slope down with just a very slight curl.......if you see the Bar Scene hat from both side, it appears to go up on one side and down on the other....I told him down with a slight curl and he mentioned this forum and Patterson`s hat, he was making it at that time, and that was it. He was very nice through E-mail and even nicer on the phone and he goes into the details that we are exactly looking at. Great man who does a great job! No matter how authentic, you just can`t beat great customer service!-Hector

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]