Somethings that happened to me.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Santiago from byu-edgix2.byu.edu on February 07, 2001 at 15:30:22:

In Reply to: No, but I can tell you why I am scared to death of snakes... posted by Indydawg on February 07, 2001 at 14:15:58:

I was knocked unconscious when trying to swing(Indy style of course) from a out-jutting beam. The rope slipped and I cracked my head on the support post. In rural south Texas I found a few artifacts that were lost in the desert. I also spent alot of time hiking through the deserts of California and Utah looking through ghost towns and exploring caves. When was younger I would ride my bike around town and I swear I heard the Raider's March in my head every time I went off a jump or over a ditch. There was also a huge creek that ran behind my house and there was a drain that ran into it that was about 5' high, enough room to walk in slightly bent over. That served as a temple entrance and the catacombs entrance for several of my adventures. Never did get to the end, it just kept going and going. Snuck into several construction sights and explored the area while Prentendding to be Indy exploring ruins while avoiding the security guards who were te Nazis. It was cool to tell people that had I been on the roof of the buildings when they weren't even done yet. One time(last one for now) I went on this epic walk at like 2 in the morning. I saw GIGANTIC bugs that scared the crap out of me no joke then while walking further this deer comes running by and I thought "whoa you don't see that everyday" and continuing on the trail I see something ahead of me and it crouched really low as I got closer. I stopped in my tracks and just stared at it. I was probably 25' from it. It was dark out but I swear it was a couger or somekind of moutain lion from the shape of the body. Anyway after a minute it turned and ran off before I could get any closer. That is all for now I'll write more as I remember them

"Adios seņor"

Santiago

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: