Indy? No. Stupid? Probably

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace064.utsi.edu on February 07, 2001 at 16:01:18:

In Reply to: Stupid Indy tricks? posted by Inbanana on February 07, 2001 at 13:17:32:

: Besides working on my 12 y.o. sleight of hand and delicacy of touch, inspired both by the "idol grab" and the opening scenes of "Return of the Pink Panther"... and hanging on like a fool to the back of a VW van driving through busy city streets when 26.... and barely escaping with my life when confronting artifact thieves in a crowded third world bar (truly one of my most stupid moments)... I've not done too many stupid Indy-inspired things.
: Well, there was that time I ate some weird food just to be polite...
: Any others have some tales of derring-do/life-threatening foolishness?

Well, without going into any gory details, I can tell you from personal experience that the business end of a .38 special revolver, when in your face, is the actual size of the Holland Tunnel. Fortunately, my revolver was bigger and my hand steadier, and he was drunk. I wasn't. No, nothing happened, but it's not an experience I'd not suggest any of you ever to attempt. Leave it to your stunt extras! That's why they're paid the big bucks! (grins) Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]