You do that! Actually, I have a good idea:

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Timmy The Tulip from pool0649.cvx7-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on February 08, 2001 at 14:27:16:

In Reply to: ABOUT MY MESSAGE posted by Danny on February 08, 2001 at 14:21:19:

I suggest you go back in a disguise though. How about wearing a fake mustache? That way, you may have an advantage, because those conspiring chicks won't know what you're up to. Befriend them, learn their secrets!
Timmy ("Been there, done that")

: Ok I read what you guys wrote, but I still say something here is not right. All I'm thinking is that maybe they are waiting to release it in some big store promotion, where maybe you can only see it if you go to the video store and watch it there. But I didn't go back yesterday because my friend said you guys were probably right but it was still bothering me, so I got another idea. I remembered that there is a smaller video store not far from them so I went there today to see if they would give me the same runaround. There was an older man working there and this is what he said:

: Me: Do you have the new Indiana Jones movie?

: Man: Indiana Jones? I doubt it, I remember hearing they were making a new one, but I doubt we would have anything about it yet. I'll see what it pulls up with Harrison Ford.

: THEN HE LOOKED ON THE COMPUTER FOR ME!!

: Man: Sorry, we don't have anything.

: Me: Ok.

:
: Now I am thinking why were those girls acting like they were hiding something? If they didn't know anything, why didn't they just tell me and be honest like this guy? This guy didn't even try to tell me about the video game being Indy 4. Do you think if I keep going back they will see that I am serious about this and tell me the truth?
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]