Re: Good strategerizing

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by G. Dubya from 64-162-104-72.ded.pacbell.net on February 08, 2001 at 18:16:33:

In Reply to: I think he should be in a lock box! (nm) posted by Al Gore on February 08, 2001 at 17:03:24:

: : Dear Danny,
: : Okay man, joke's over. Either your series of posts has been a very amusing character study of a moronic and disturbed adolescent, or you really are a moronic and disturbed adolescent. If it's the first, then come out with it - we need to know you're not for real. Your behaviour in the video store as related to us in the forum scared me, and I live in England! If you are for real, then please take this well-meant advice - read every reply to your posts, they were all genuine and well-intentioned, and then start sorting out your problems, because on the evidence of your posts you are paranoid and obsessive. If you don't understand what these things mean then ask your doctor. Or look up a definition on the net and start learning something about yourself. Otherwise, life can only get worse for you - admit it, if you're for real, you're not a happy person. The causes of your behaviour may lie somewhere else, but the solution is completely up to you. Take responsibility for that, and start by wondering how those freaked out girls in the video store felt after your visits. Would you like to be freaked out in that way by someone? And finally, I find it interesting that you didn't trust the two girls, but you felt more comfortable with 'an older man'. What's your problem with the opposite sex? It's no one elses problem, it's yours. Regards, Bellosh.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]