Re: original jacket "inside pocket", left or right side?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.112 on February 08, 2001 at 18:45:35:

In Reply to: original jacket "inside pocket", left or right side? posted by Australian Climber on February 08, 2001 at 18:29:11:

: Any of you guys can tell me about this? I´ve read somewhere the original had the inside pocket on the right side. This must be because the jacket was made in England, and we all know english people made the opposite to the rest of the world. Thanks

The original Raiders jacket had the pocket on the left side. Peter once told me a special jacket was made for LC which had the pocket on the right side. The intent was originally to have the grail diary in his inside pocket when Elsa takes it from him, and they needed the pocket where she could easily get at it with her right hand. They apparently went with the outside cargo pocket instead when shooting the scene. This inside pocket was also made larger to accomodate the grail dairy, as is evident between the Wested LC and Raiders jackets. When you order a Wested, ask for the larger LC pocket. It is easier to get a wallet and cell phone to fit.

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: