but...you can never lead a horticulture(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from 24.116.26.218 on February 10, 2001 at 10:56:42:

In Reply to: You can lead a horse to water but ...... (nm) posted by Flash Fearless on February 08, 2001 at 18:51:42:

: : : making a 40R just that a 40R. If I fit well in a 40R with a tee shirt or long sleeve button-up, then I want a true 40R...no fudge factors included. Sweaters? Sweaters? Are you kidding me? If it's so cold that you need a sweater maybe the Indy style jacket isn't exactly what you should be taking out of the wardrobe that day. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this a thin jacket? It's purpose isn't to keep you warm. It is for mild to warm weather. More importantly, it is for style and good looks. Sweaters? Come on people.

: : : Attention FlightSuits: Let us make our mind up about what size to get. If I want extra room for a sweater that I'll wear a few times a year let ME decide to order a size up.

: : : Good morning, good afternoon, and good night.

: : A 40R is not going to be exactly a 40. You would never be able to move. Fine - make a 40 measure 42. Then you could stand like a manequin - MAYBE. The point is, they are paid to make these functional. They build a bit of extra room into a garment that fits well so you can actually enjoy wearing it. Don't go over the edge on this.

: : Cheers!

: : Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: