You crack me up, Josh!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Big Red from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net on February 11, 2001 at 03:16:44:

In Reply to: Re: Whip Useage.... posted by Indiana Josh on February 10, 2001 at 21:39:21:

Man, this has got to be the funniest post of the week. I was almost in tears reading it. Keep up the good work in mastering the art of the whip. And yes, I think that dogs should not be "aloud" to run loose while people go "adventureing" or "hikeing"!

Did your Aldens help you get up the "steap" hills? Or is the traction on them not the greatest (which is what I've heard, unfortunately).

Josh, I love your deliberate misspellings! You are an asset to this forum with your humor and wit. I only wish there were more Indiana Josh's around this place!

Keep in touch!

-The Big Red

:
I have found that in this area of Ohio that I live in there are alot of loose dogs. Which it is illegal to alou your dog to run loose but anyway. I carry it all the time when I go hikeing, or what I like to call "Adventureing". A few cracks from the old whip and they start runnin, and if that does not work just try the disarming move then they will really fly! I also practice cracking it and do some stunts once in a while. It is good for climbing too. I have had to use it several times to get myself up some steap hills!

: Cheers Josh

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]