Re: What is your favourite Indy Novel?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ericao from pm02-227.lsbg.fl.iag.net on September 16, 1998 at 19:46:17:

In Reply to: What is your favourite Indy Novel? posted by Webley on September 07, 1998 at 13:11:54:

Ladies and Gentlemen, aren't we forgetting an author by the name of Martin Caidin? Of course we aren't. He may have written two "Indiana Jones" novels, but I think it's safe to say that his character adaptations and, hell, his entire stories lacked. . .what's the word, plot, interest, excitement, credibility, the indy-feel, etc. I can go on, but I won't. Anyway, about the subject. My personal favorite novel is Indiana Jones and the Seven Veils. Either that one or the Genesis Deluge. Wait a minute, I loved the Interior World too. I guess I just adore all of Rob MacGregors novels. Haven't been able to get into Max McCoys though. That part in the Philosophers Stone where Indy encounters a bull-dozer or something. . .god, it just wears on and on. I haven't been able to read past that scene for well over a year and a half now.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]