Re: Cross stitched pockets and Wested quality in general

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from 208-25-54-120.stk.inreach.net on February 12, 2001 at 01:20:11:

In Reply to: Re: Cross stitched pockets and Wested quality in general posted by Shawnkara on February 10, 2001 at 16:35:54:

As I've said many times before, I've placed three seperate orders with Wested. Over the span of about 7 months or so. I never had a problem with any of my orders or the finished product. Of course each one had it's unique traits, being hand made. All my e-mails were answered. To place my orders, I always called though. Calling is about the best advice I can give.
See ya! DeWayne

: Sorry to hear it. From what I've read I think I'm about the only one with no Wested complaints. I bought mine last Summer. Peter always returned my e-mails promptly, even called me twice; once to verlfy the order and again to tell me it had shipped. I got it a week after the call, one month from time of order. I recognized the strap/pleat flaws right away. My Grandmother was a seamstress and I taught me quite a bit, so it was never a real concern. I reinforced the pleats with two strips of nylon webbing, cross stitched the straps and put it through a two stage distressing process. In my opinion, it's the best 'Raiders' jacket available; from the original designer, tailor made and at a Hell of a price. Nothing else I've seen or worn has the right drape, fit or over all look. Stitching per square inch and the straps raising/lowering a half inch in this direction or that don't mean dick if it doesn't look like Harrison's when you put it on. Plus, it's fun when people say, "Nice jacket", I can say, "Thanks, I had it custom made in England". hee heee......

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]