I think its from Crusade

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Micah from cc85701-a.hwrd1.md.home.com on February 14, 2001 at 18:39:30:

In Reply to: Re: re: Indy motorcycle set. Sweet! (if a little weird) posted by Santiago on February 14, 2001 at 15:13:27:

: It looks like the motorcycle set is from Raiders. If you remember there was a scene where Indy runs a motorcylce and side car off the road into a pond or something of the like. The swordsman is one of the group that attacked Indy in the Marketplace. I think we opnly rememeber the motorcycle scene from Last Crusade because it was longer and more adventerous. Just a thought.

There is clearly an Indy figure in there meant to ride the motorcycle. It has got to be from Crusade. I think you're being thrown off by the Arab figure. That isn't the Cairo swordsman. He was clothed in black with a red sash. This one is clothed in white. I bet he's on of the Brothers of the Cruciform Sword. Remember the battle where the "well out of range" car got blown up. Remember all those folks in white who bit the dust?

--Micah

---------

: Santiago

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: