Conspiracy Theory: Did Indy 4 Happen?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Fabulous Mola from host-216-78-21-98.cae.bellsouth.net on February 15, 2001 at 22:54:27:

The following is a partial transcript of a Fox Television special set to air in 2031.

"I believe that Indy 4 was filmed in 2000...(pause)...and intended for release in 2001." - Fabulous Mola, retired Indy historian

Narrator: But why did Paramount try to cover it up? Did Harrison Ford really storm off the lot, vowing never to work with Lucas again? Tonight, we will take a look at mysterious clues in some of Ford's films...

Fabulous Mola: If you take a look [at Random Hearts], you can see a brief sequence...HERE, where Ford looks totally disinterested- as if he has another film on his mind.

Narrator: ...and some never before seen footage of an Indiana Jones film you've never seen- including footage behind the scenes of things you were not meant to see!

Lucas: Stop the cameras. Get out of here!

Spielberg: Grrr.

Fabulous Mola: I wrote a report detailing the cover-up...

Interviewer: And that's when they televised Episode I...

Fabulous Mola: ...And Lucas quickly stage a television premiere of Episode I to draw attention away from it. It [Star Wars] was always his great diversion to Indy.

To Be Continued...?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]