They can evolve too

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on February 16, 2001 at 10:27:25:

In Reply to: Re: New Jacket Limited Edition posted by Hoth on February 16, 2001 at 00:47:52:

: : : I found this rather amusing......

: : Whether we find it silly or not, it was a legitimate jacket licensed by Lucasfilm. It is just as silly as the Pepsi adventure kit that came out but it IS rare. I have never seen one come across ebay. They couldn't have sold too many of them before they discontinued them.

: : Greg

: Yup, in most collecting fields people would probably pick it up as a rarity. Strangely enough I've noticed that IJ collector's are completely different- any collector's item that's wearable, they only buy to actually wear, whereas other fields of collecting would buy strictly as a collectable- never to be worn in order to maintain the condition. They seem to judge more on the wearability rather than the collectability.

: Hoth

I started out as the first, and have found myself gravitating toward the second. I have so much stuff stored in boxes now that rarely see the light of day, I've found myself beginning to question any acquisition now as to it's usability versus my real NEED for the item as a collection addition. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]