Re: Hey, this site is cool!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on September 18, 1998 at 07:53:34:

In Reply to: Re: Hey, this site is cool!!! posted by The Grey Wanderer on September 17, 1998 at 16:21:24:

: : So whats confusing about Indy World?

: Well, I discovered that the forum posts are categorized, which means I have to go through two or three pages before I actually read anything. I can't post anything until I've read a message, or is there a way around that? In order to respond or post anything, I have to write in a lot of information that I don't know (like the password for my computer/Internet hookup, or am I interpreting that wrong? Anyway, there's not the same sense of community there like there is here. I can scan over anything and everything that the Indy fans here post without searching and searching for my topic of choice. Here, all I have to do is scroll down a list, click, and presto! I'm reading a post, most of which are pretty good here. Answer your whole question, or need more clarification. BTW, tell me whether I'm right or wrong about the things I mentioned.

That's exactly the problem I have experienced with the other forum. I really don't have that much time to scan this forums as it is, and this format allow me to rapidly scan what is going on, then move on. I can't do that on the Indy World. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]