Seattle is my town!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0486.cvx19-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on February 17, 2001 at 02:47:53:

In Reply to: Microsoft $$$ hosts 70mm Indy posted by Inby on February 17, 2001 at 02:38:23:

I've been wanting to move there for some time now. I guess, I should have done that already. I'd be the first in line...
FG

: I know you all are jealous... Paul Allen, Microsoft Big-$hot, bought and renovated the old Seattle Cinerama Theater a few years ago. Well, they're showing those archaeology flicks in 70mm over the next fwe weeks. One may also purchase tickets by phone (tres bourgeois, I know, but, hey, it's Paul Allen we're talking about here).
: Hope you all can make it. This could be the most entertaining event I can imagine for a chilly winter, next to washing Clovis points in a hot tub with Alison Doody while sipping Champagne ...
: By the way, I saw the Temple of Doom premier at this same theater in '84; the mgmnt. hosted an Indy-lookalike contest before the show.
: The half dozen or so guys who competed all had the torn safari shirt look, except the winner, who sported the full leather jacketed ensemble. Was that any of you?

: RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK Fri-Thurs, Feb. 16th-22nd
: INDIANA JONES & THE TEMPLE OF DOOM Fri-Thurs, Feb. 23rd-Mar 1st
: INDIANA JONES & THE LAST CRUSADE Fri-Thurs, Mar 2nd-8th

: SEATTLE EXCLUSIVE ENGAGEMENT IN 70MM! CALL (206)441-3080
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments: