I've a brilliant idea

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Inby from ip176.seattle8.wa.pub-ip.psi.net on February 17, 2001 at 03:06:54:

In Reply to: Seattle is my town! posted by Fall Guy on February 17, 2001 at 02:47:53:

Why doesn't everyone petition Paul Allen to take these 70mm prints on the road? He could drive around the country in an old school bus and project the movies on the sides of buildings. Free popcorn! Bring yer own paper bag! Intel inside!
I crack myself up... If you're serious about moving here, check out www.thestranger.com It's an "alternative" weekly paper, and there is a slew of apartment ads. Then you can see the outrageous rental prices stimulated by Microsoft, Amazon, etc.
Anyway, check out www.cinerama.com for info about the theater and the pictures. It's one of the only single screen movie houses left in town. There was a great one downtown called the Coliseum, but it's now a Banana Republic... go figure.

: I've been wanting to move there for some time now. I guess, I should have done that already. I'd be the first in line...
: FG

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]