Re: PATTERSON...scroll down & look at the "Evidence" post from Austin Powers. Please tell us FlightSuits got this right. If not, I guess we're all gonna have to keep waiting(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Prescott from A010-0104.LACR.splitrock.net on February 17, 2001 at 20:26:47:

In Reply to: PATTERSON...scroll down & look at the "Evidence" post from Austin Powers. Please tell us FlightSuits got this right. If not, I guess we're all gonna have to keep waiting(nm) posted by junior on February 17, 2001 at 12:52:07:

As I recall, there was a post about the new dimensions for the expedition in which this seam would be moved up another 0.75 inch. The seam on my current FS 40R jacket measures 4 inches. This would place the seam at around 3.25 inches, which is very close to what you see in the photo. I’m not going to get excited over a quarter of an inch. I think some credit can be given to those who insisted on a smaller back panel for another round of new measurements. It’s good to see so many interested in getting this jacket right. Just my two cents.

Regards,
Prescott

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: