Motorcycle and Flying Wing appear in California!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vogel from spider-wj073.proxy.aol.com on February 18, 2001 at 04:15:15:

That's right folks, Disneyland is finally starting to catch up to what Disney Wolrd in Florida has. Just this weekend we recieved the The 2 newest micro-action sets! But we have still NEVER received the Tank of 4" Action Figure! As it stands at this Very moment, Disneyland has the Micro-Action Motorcycle set, The Airplane, and The Micro-Action Playset(consisting of 6 figures).

I read someone else's post about whether or not there was a Dr. Jones Sr. Figure for the sidecar. Unfortunately, it comes with no figure that can fit in it. The German Machine Gunner is in a kneeling position and is meant to be propped up behind his little Gunner's nest that the set comes with.

And I agree. It looks as if all these toys are based on the stunt show rather than the Movies. Althought the show is 90% based on Raiders, I do believe the tank comes in to play in a short Homage to Last Crusade. I give bonus points to whoever it was who figured that out. It totally makes sense.

-Vogel

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]