What the heck does this mean (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by hmmm from lou-ts14-30.iglou.com on February 18, 2001 at 15:04:44:

In Reply to: Pictures are worth a thousand words, but sometimes the "words" incorrectly describe.(nm) posted by Fedora on February 18, 2001 at 11:59:37:

: : Since Junior brought up the key fact that a STUNTMAN'S jacket was measured, I figured I'd pass on another tidbit I've discovered.

: : If you own "The Making of Raiders" on VHS, you can clearly see a difference between the jackets the stuntmen wear, and the jackets Ford wears. It is VERY obvious that the top back panel IS larger on the stunt coats, which would explain this discrepancy in the Flight Suits design.

: : For those who don't own this tape, you can spot this same evidence in "Raiders" itself. There are two specific scenes that a stuntman is definitely on screen. The first being when "Indy" is on the white horse, riding on top of the hill looking down at the convoy. You can see the large top back panel. The other scene is where "Indy" begins to go under the truck. Put it in slow-motion, there's the proof that the stunt jackets were different than Ford's. And it has NOTHING to do with how Ford's physically built.

: : Austin "Proof is in the Puddin" Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]