Re: Are the 4" Indy's gone for good by mail?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Katanga from spider-wm051.proxy.aol.com on February 18, 2001 at 15:45:47:

In Reply to: Re: Are the 4" Indy's gone for good by mail? posted by Marhala Bartender on February 16, 2001 at 23:40:33:

I was in Florida at the time I asked. They said more Indy 4" would indeed come in April. I did not think to ask whether they would sell them over the phone, you may be correct in that respect.

: I was told directly by DisneyWorld when they called me back about my order that Indy would not be available until June. April maybe the latest news (and I sincerely hope that the date has moved up), but last I heard, it was still June. Disneyland has not been selling them. And according to the man I talked to, and several people on this forum, Disney will NOT sell Indy figures over the phone anymore. I don't think that goes for the other merchandise, but the 4" figures do apply since they ran out so fast. You can go ahead and try, and I suggest you do, but I wouldn't count on it. I hope you don't have to resort to the scalpers at eBay.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]