Re: More pleat and back panel discoveries....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on February 19, 2001 at 10:17:19:

In Reply to: More pleat and back panel discoveries.... posted by Junior on February 19, 2001 at 10:03:42:

I'm afraid you may be working to hard at this. From all I'm hearing, the subject is closed and the last round of changes have been made and are in the works at FS. No matter how many times a subject is finalized, someone will always produce a different set of opinions, which is to be expected, but somewhere along the line someone has to say enough. I believe that has been done at FS, and the prototype is in process, or may even be finished at the time of this writing. Regards. Michaelson

: This pic was provided from an insider who contributes that FlightSuits should consider other peoples opinions on their jacket design because once they have finished, it may be quite awhile before someone else takes up the job.

: Click here for image showing how the pleat runs up much higher than the latest FS revisions will give us and still more evidence that the back panel is much shorter than 3/4" less than its original design.

: http://members.tripod.com/~swingin/barfight.jpg

: In addition, the sleeve is seen to run UNDERNEATH the pleat and not simply stop at the shoulder seam.

: Quickly, fan forum support for needed considerational changes.

: Do we still crack you up?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]